Monday, April 14, 2008

Week 9 cont...

Hi again...

Well, have just taken some time to check out podcasts. Basically, these are audio or video broadcasts over the web. I did attempt to access podcast.net and listen to a podcast of an old film, but it took forever to download, so gave up. Sorry. It would have been good to add to my blog however. With podcast alley you have to actually subscribe to the pocast you wish to listen to, and sorry, I don't have that great an interest. Still, I'm sure it's useful for those who have the time! I did take time to look at Worldebook Fair site. This is interesting, but again, you are asked to subscribe. I discovered that there are 52 entries under audio book titles for Rober Louis Stevenson! Fascinating! It was also interesting to see that authors are sorted by first name and then surname.

No comments: